There's something fishy about this build...

You can snap those branches off and reglue them elsewhere. Mine have a couple of "burnt" areas from dinos. The Birdsnest is continuing to grow but those points and spots are just bare.
Thanks, but more importantly....


Congrats on the new badge!! I especially appreciate how the article ends!
Screenshot 2024-09-17 at 10.26.22 PM.png
 
I saw that. I was trying to figure out how that got approved as an article.
This was happening all the time a couple of months back. Thought they fixed it.

Also, my sump is too small. Not that I can be bothered to do anything about it.
 
This looked cool seconds before lights out.
IMG_1847.jpeg

I feel like a bunch more gorgonians on the other side of the arch would look good. Issue is the fox likes to nibble them.
 
Got my reef cleaners order. Snails are tiny. Don’t know how many will be eaten by wrasses and how many were doa. Reef cleaners is a site I’m 50/50 on.
 
Got my reef cleaners order. Snails are tiny. Don’t know how many will be eaten by wrasses and how many were doa. Reef cleaners is a site I’m 50/50 on.
My buddy just got his Reef Cleaners order about 45 minutes ago...
IMG_3029.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new