There's something fishy about this build...

I though annenome woman was "good enough"... but I'm pretty loose and willing with my staghorn, if you know what I mean; -)
Meh
1728513904215.jpg

1728513846297.jpg

1728513874677.jpg

1728513860133.jpg
 
I'll send the codes to you in a few. Gotta peel myself away from watching the trees and wind...
You stay safe as well! Tree winds sound like fearsome farts
 
You need to be more careful how you're using "polyp extension" in your prompt
Also my AI image generator is obviously sexist because it will happily make a sexy man but if I swap “man” for “woman” or even “feminine” it gets flagged as inappropriate.
Are you using oral disk in your prompt….might want to watch that case you get flagged by the NSA
 
uh huh... :winking-face: :grinning-face:
Yeah Right Pig GIF by NumberBarn
Look I’m trying ok….i will need to immerse my self in other things on weekends and tuesdays
 
….weird
What did I do? :grinning-face-with-sweat:

It seems like people make Pink Floyd animated music videos all the time. Someone needs to make a serial killer themed music video for this song. Sorry Sting this is creepy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new