There's something fishy about this build...

Got back at sunset again.
IMG_2021.jpeg

The moon looked massive in real life… and no I didn’t take this while driving at 60mph
I was going 70
IMG_2017.jpeg



 
Got back at sunset again.
IMG_2021.jpeg

The moon looked massive in real life… and no I didn’t take this while driving at 60mph
I was going 70
IMG_2017.jpeg
Should have been doing 80 on that road
 
For a second there I thought we’d been rumbled for our Slippery Richard discussion.
IMG_2016.png
I saw that and worried :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 
In case anyone is shopping: LiveAquaria has a Halichoeres Bivittatus in the Diver's Den.
 
In case anyone is shopping: LiveAquaria has a Halichoeres Bivittatus in the Diver's Den.
Other wise know. As one slick Richard
 


The fourth clip

That snail is living the dream

Fourth clip was a cat for me. First clip though with the scuba person cleaning a large tank petting a fish, yeah that fish definitely thinks they are a cleaner shrimp setting up a cleaning station.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new