There's something fishy about this build...

Embarrassed Cat GIF
 
2 days as a HART (hazardous assessment recon team) where I assessed hurricane damage to hazardous waste facilities. 13 days as a LST (landfill strike team) where I went around and struck landfills and told them “bad landfill”
Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
 
does it sting you?
Sorry, missed this notification. Mine is a bit sticky, but not too bad. I can palm it from the bottom to pull it out quickly. I wouldn't keep it in my hands for long, but so far no welts. I usually just dislodge them from the rocks and scoop them out with a ladle or spoon.
 
When I was gone a dried up fish was found by my tank by my sitter. Wasn’t sent a pic. Just told it was 3”. However none of my fish seem to be missing
 
When I was gone a dried up fish was found by my tank by my sitter. Wasn’t sent a pic. Just told it was 3”. However none of my fish seem to be missing
Oooh mystery fish jerky!
 
So I sent this to a relative thinking it was a family of sandhill crane. They, avid bird watchers, told me they were actually common crane, who sometimes accidentally fly to Florida despite being Eurasian. So posted this on a birdwatcher forum. Let’s just say that that Reef2reef is a far superior forum so I still don’t know. Do we have an @ispeakfortheskies ?
IMG_2052.jpeg
 
So I sent this to a relative thinking it was a family of sandhill crane. They, avid bird watchers, told me they were actually common crane, who sometimes accidentally fly to Florida despite being Eurasian. So posted this on a birdwatcher forum. Let’s just say that that Reef2reef is a far superior forum so I still don’t know. Do we have an @ispeakfortheskies ?
IMG_2052.jpeg
Sandhill crane?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 31.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new