There's something fishy about this build...

Word of the day
Screenshot_20241106_214249_Chrome.png
Already knew this word
 
Oh boy! What do you do?

Operation supervisor for a pharmaceutical distribution company. I’m covering another supervisor shift Monday and Tuesday. I officially do not like that guy anymore.
 
Pharmaceutical distribution huh? I think some people I knew in high school did something like that
I can neither confirm nor deny that I may or may not have played that roll for that sticky icky. Lol

Ok so I guess you could say my location is the supplier or main hub for our main distribution “centers”. They supply hospitals, pharmacies, and in certain locations also supply the end user customer.

We have a sister main hub in Olive Branch, MS.

We have nothing to do with doctors.
Also our vendors are also 3rd party suppliers (at least in my warehouse) or repackager’s.

We also supply the VA - as we have a contract.
 
Feel like I saw a show about that?
Sad Oh No GIF
There is a smaller location not far from us that does supply hospitals and pharmacies- they actually lost their DEA license for 5/6 years. During that time we provided all DEA controlled substances for that building ….. AND OMG there are substances that you would (or maybe would not) believe that we had - opium was one - we even had small vials of pure cocaine (strictly for compounding) - but holy monkeys! And I had just gotten sober (maybe had been 7months) when they let me go in the vault to pick.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new