There's something fishy about this build...

Any ideas? Its really bad in the sump
IMG_2285.jpeg
I hope Betty Crocker doesn’t start selling this alongside the brownie mix anytime soon… :upside-down-face:
 
I'll try with more decorum next time.

I've got one coming too if needs be
Thanks, but I've got to slam the breaks on the spending! I think I've got what I need now to get the new tank running, and then I'll be selling body fluids and chopped up animals to cover up the expenses :-)
 
Thanks, but I've got to slam the breaks on the spending! I think I've got what I need now to get the new tank running, and then I'll be selling body fluids and chopped up animals to cover up the expenses :)
Meh
Just skip the middle steps and start harvesting organs
1733880512324.jpeg
 
Last edited:
No these are Kush Corals….SBB be here tomorrow

That’s gonna be like 30photos

And @felda001 helped and several others
I'll be looking forward to seeing them. When I can finally poke my head up again sometime in January
 
Thanks, but I've got to slam the breaks on the spending! I think I've got what I need now to get the new tank running, and then I'll be selling body fluids and chopped up animals to cover up the expenses :)
Dibs on your left kidney!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new