There's something fishy about this build...

Strange so do you need to blow it off the sand to get it free floating?
Blow it off the corals first, then rocks and sand after the corals are free and the numbers are dwindling.
 
I'm no fancy @Fish Styx but Im trying
IMG_2413.jpeg
 
I'm not that fancy. lol.

Those pictures are beautiful! Did you take them?
Yep….


Think I can confirm I have trochus snails breeding and flourishing in my sump!

IMG_2414.jpeg
 
I'm impressed that you scrolled back just to find that particular picture. Well done, good sir. Well done.

I stand corrected.

funny face dancing GIF
 
I'm impressed that you scrolled back just to find that particular picture. Well done, good sir. Well done.

I stand corrected.

funny face dancing GIF
He probably saved it on his phone to show his wife.
 
I'm impressed that you scrolled back just to find that particular picture. Well done, good sir. Well done.

I stand corrected.

funny face dancing GIF

searched based on the conversation we had from it. I remembered you giving permission to wipe on pants, so searched that and went backwards. Now if only I could trade that memory for something useful like the names of my coworkers, that would be great.
 
searched based on the conversation we had from it. I remembered you giving permission to wipe on pants, so searched that and went backwards. Now if only I could trade that memory for something useful like the names of my coworkers, that would be great.
Well, there's Jill, George, Suzi, Fred, and Jack. Watch out for Jack though, he can be a little crazy at times.
 
Well, there's Jill, George, Suzi, Fred, and Jack. Watch out for Jack though, he can be a little crazy at times.
Jack and Jill died remember? Rolled down the hill too fast or something. Terrible accident.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new