There's something fishy about this build...

I forgot to recount my dream. I don’t remember much but it was a fancy hotel room and in the middle on a table was a rimless, topless 10-20 gallon tank with like 15 wrasse in it including a wrasse I thought at the time was a femininus but in retrospect I think was a potters.
 
I forgot to recount my dream. I don’t remember much but it was a fancy hotel room and in the middle on a table was a rimless, topless 10-20 gallon tank with like 15 wrasse in it including a wrasse I thought at the time was a femininus but in retrospect I think was a potters.
Freud would interpret that as...
While there are many fish in the sea, some may not be what they seem...
Have you been having problems on who to spend your time with?
 
Freud would interpret that as...
While there are many fish in the sea, some may not be what they seem...
Have you been having problems on who to spend your time with?
Sometimes a cigar wrasse is just a cigar wrasse.
 
I forgot to recount my dream. I don’t remember much but it was a fancy hotel room and in the middle on a table was a rimless, topless 10-20 gallon tank with like 15 wrasse in it including a wrasse I thought at the time was a femininus but in retrospect I think was a potters.
why? was it driving a Subaru?
 
Did you guys see the thread this morning from rip clean guy....?
Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live
 
Did you guys see the thread this morning from rip clean guy....?
Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live
I have not, but now I'm excited. I'll check it out in a bit.
 
Now he's trying to turn the "Coral Snow" thread into a rip-clean because someone mentioned that MB7 may or may not be good for your tank.

I swear he's using AI. None of his posts make any sense to me.
 
Well hopefully I only have to go in once a week but worry is the new administration will make us come in no matter whether it makes sense for our position or not
 
Well hopefully I only have to go in once a week but worry is the new administration will make us come in no matter whether it makes sense for our position or not
Best to get a low maintenance tank then. Might I suggest a primarily softie and RFA or maxi mini nem nano + harem of sexy shrimp and a few porcelain crabs, maybe a Pedersen shrimp as well. Could have a pair of assassin clowns. Pellet autofeeder and once a week dosing. Boom
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new