There's something fishy about this build...

Update
Bought 2 small arches. I plan to put them on the left side to add some complexity to that side as it is currently the flat top of the giant cave I put in there.
IMG_2966.jpeg

I have decided to dark cycle them though to see if that prevents some uglies.

The live breeder which is where I was breeding mollies, guppies etc for live food for fish I no longer have has become over stocked to the point of fish gulping. Thus guppies have been fed to the eel tank. Feels a little cruel as the wrasse are monsters but at least they don't pluck eyes anymore and just swallow whole.
 
Update
Bought 2 small arches. I plan to put them on the left side to add some complexity to that side as it is currently the flat top of the giant cave I put in there.
IMG_2966.jpeg

I have decided to dark cycle them though to see if that prevents some uglies.

The live breeder which is where I was breeding mollies, guppies etc for live food for fish I no longer have has become over stocked to the point of fish gulping. Thus guppies have been fed to the eel tank. Feels a little cruel as the wrasse are monsters but at least they don't pluck eyes anymore and just swallow whole.
larry david snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
 
Update
Bought 2 small arches. I plan to put them on the left side to add some complexity to that side as it is currently the flat top of the giant cave I put in there.
IMG_2966.jpeg

I have decided to dark cycle them though to see if that prevents some uglies.

The live breeder which is where I was breeding mollies, guppies etc for live food for fish I no longer have has become over stocked to the point of fish gulping. Thus guppies have been fed to the eel tank. Feels a little cruel as the wrasse are monsters but at least they don't pluck eyes anymore and just swallow whole.
I feel like a video would be horrifying, but at the same time irresistible to watch.
 
I feel like a video would be horrifying, but at the same time irresistible to watch.
Not been keeping up with the wrasse lovers thread?

This was the first time I fed them. Two times since and the wrasse are a lot more proficient.
 
Not been keeping up with the wrasse lovers thread?

This was the first time I fed them. Two times since and the wrasse are a lot more proficient.

Must have missed a notification. That's crazy. The dragon is a beast!
 
I feel like a video would be horrifying, but at the same time irresistible to watch.
What's the term for that? ASMR Guppy Feeding?
 
They like flow - lateral flow - and a good amount of it from my research.
I do have a lot of that. Wonder why though?
 
Oh
I thought you meant the chiton
No. I don't know much about chitons except they're cool and act like roly polies.

Rolling Roly Poly GIF
 
Being deployed to LA for 2.5 weeks. Don't know how much time off I will get LA folks but guess I might see you.
Let me know if you’d like to meet up. Happy to take you out to lunch.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new