There's something fishy about this build...

I just woke up and reading here and jojo's place. :*( things have to get better right?
I hope so. Today marks the end of a truly awful week. Yellow wrasse jumped through the feeding hole I left open, got palytoxin poisoning or something else, in all likelihood I poisoned my own tank and killed my CBB and caused a tank-wide SPS RTN and a few prize LPS losses, and I read somewhere that Sam was not getting a perfectly fine ribbon eel. THE PITS!
 
You guys want to start birdwatching? Nothing can go wrong in bird watching right?
1742083280769.gif
 
What is pic 1 of?
Bladed purple pavona
image.jpg

Honestly. Anyone who wants it is a very pretty and very easy SPS that I have a ton of frags.
 
Last edited:
Bladed purple pavona
image.jpg

Honestly. Anyone who wants it is a very pretty and very easy SPS that I have a ton of frags.
It's beautiful
 
Bladed purple pavona
image.jpg

Honestly. Anyone who wants it is a very pretty and very easy SPS that I have a ton of frags.
But aggressive
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new