There's something fishy about this build...

Hey guys.

Do you like my new custom title, or is it a bit…much?
 
I mean did you mean it to be suggestive?
I asked ChatGPT to help me come up with cool Acro and Clam themed titles, and it gave me…this.
 
I asked ChatGPT to help me come up with cool Acro and Clam themed titles, and it gave me…this.
And we still trust chatgpt? Don't worry, we'll all be eating pebbles at least once a day at this rate.
 
1742240385789.jpeg

I think you should get this clam @Miami Reef .
 
Last edited:
It was a joke…
a friend of mine described it as “yonic” but unfortunately I don’t know what that means
 
Last edited:
Well, if you ever find a nice looking Maxima, please tag me. :)
 
Petco had a couple of Gold Maxima's for $39.99 yesterday when I was there. One was hosting a Maroon Clown.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new