There's something fishy about this build...

Call me the god of hot tubs!
1742582842732~4.jpg
Fixed it for you
 
Do you think “guess the prompt” would be a fun game?:face-with-tears-of-joy:
1742583771529.jpg
"Sam mated with a black tang and wouldn't admit it but we found the evidence anyway".
 
a lil too white to be a black tang. Maybe a hawaiian ghost yellow tang, whatever they call it...
Personally, I wouldn't be surprised to see him shack up with a yurple tang...
 
Personally, I wouldn't be surprised to see him shack up with a yurple tang...
Wow
You have a very low opinion of me. Luckily I’m far too poor to afford a night with that monstrosity
 
Wow
You have a very low opinion of me. Luckily I’m far too poor to afford a night with that monstrosity
Maybe I misjudged you. I'm sorry. You do you, even if that is those alleyway yellow tangs. Hit it n' quit it!
 
You know, that would be pretty cool to have.
Sounds like a nightmare for the tang though. "Why am I constantly being stung by these aggressive Euphyllia!? Or is it Fimbriaphyllia? That's so confusing. Ouch! What kind if symbiosis is this!? And why are all of these angels constantly chasing me?"
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new