There's something fishy about this build...

IMG_3327.jpeg


Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office
No Way GIF
Car Chase Police GIF
Happy Reno 911 GIF by Comedy Central
Happy The Rookie GIF by ABC Network
 
Some of the wrasses, oh and a much needed FTS ;)
Aquamarinus Fairy Wrasse.jpeg

Female Flasher.jpeg

Diamond Tail Flasher.jpeg

Radiant Wrasse.jpeg

Radiant Wrasse (2).jpeg

Exquisite Fairy.jpeg

Laboute's Fairy.jpeg

Laboute's Fairy (2).jpeg

% foot Full Shot.jpeg
 
@Fish Styx
This this fish pervert has a question for you
IMG_3329.jpeg
Uggh
Want a job done you have to do it yourself. Some tangs form harems and others pair up. Males aggressively defend their female(s) with their scalpels. They broadcast spawn.
 
I think the Zebrasoma might be (guessing) the harem. They are often in schools. While ahh the others are making nests to attract a friend...
Uggh
Want a job done you have to do it yourself. Some tangs form harems and others pair up. Males aggressively defend their female(s) with their scalpels. They broadcast spawn.
 
I think the Zebrasoma might be (guessing) the harem. They are often in schools. While ahh the others are making nests to attract a friend...
I saw a pair of sailfins together a bunch in Maui. They were so fun to watch
 
Uggh
Want a job done you have to do it yourself. Some tangs form harems and others pair up. Males aggressively defend their female(s) with their scalpels. They broadcast spawn.
Oh, I'm sorry. Were you looking for me to actually answer that?
 
Last edited:
Yeah!
You're supposed to be the tang guy!
My bad. The answer is: it depends. Surgeonfish are not homogenous. Some do, yes. Most don't and just spawn en masse. A few simply mate in pairs.
 
So….
This tank is actually doing really well (knock on wood). No losses apart from that one acro and both the dinos and turf algae seem to be losing!
IMG_3334.jpeg
IMG_3335.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I know you and @i cant think are both wrasse whisperers'. But i need a hand.

Find me a look a like bimaculatus anthia. The lfs had these beautiful yellow tiger stripped anthia, but missing the yellow tail (transparent clear) without the yellow stripe. I am thinking they are still bimacs, but colored down somehow. I can't for the life of me find a look a like.

They have them labeled as flame anthias. I am so regretting not getting them :*(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new