There's something fishy about this build...

1743359317607.gif
 
cmon... so off topic... we need to talk about fish!

Some things in life are bad
They can really make you mad
…
The last season of Scrubs, Lost, and Got. Disney live action remakes, modern Ghostbusters remakes, and unfortunately the Meaning of Life are some of those things.
 
And @JoJosReef no posting the next line. This is a wholesome moral thread!
Wouldn't dream of it. I want not the Holy Ban Hammer of Antioch!
Screenshot_20250330-142912.png


Although that hammer itself is quite ban-worthy...
 
Wouldn't dream of it. I want not the Holy Ban Hammer of Antioch!
Screenshot_20250330-142912.png


Although that hammer itself is quite ban-worthy...
First, shalt thou remove the hammer from its holy sheath. Then, shalt thou swingeth three times, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt swing, and the number of the swinging shall be three. Four shalt thou not swing, neither swing thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number being reached, then swingeth thou thy Holy Ban Hammer of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall ban them.
 
No Way what the heck GIF by Harlem

What’s going on here? I randomly clicked on this thread, I see 0 reef-related content….lol
You're clicking on a lot of weird threads lately. Welcome to the madness!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new