There's something fishy about this build...

Uh...
IMG_3454.jpeg

dont worry about it, she's just australian
 
If you watch your avatar, its very slowly rotating
 
Have I also missed the sideways profiles??
IMG_3452.png
I hate you so much right now. No more mani-pedis for two weeks!


Okay, maybe like a day.


I hate you.


Edit: Just saw that it wasn't you playing a joke on me Sorry.


Only I'm not, and you're still at the top o' the no-mani-pedi list.

for reasons.
 
Well these dummy's done did it. Knocked a 100ft antenna onto the power lines. Big blue explosions as the wires arc, pile of crap trying to catch fire, we have no electricity :face-with-rolling-eyes:
1000048302.jpg
1000048304.jpg

Wait your r is spinning? Everybody is spinning. Hehehehe trippy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new