There's something fishy about this build...

I would have to that on my husbands speakers, but he took those down. -_-

I like it.

I raise you

So I messed up. The joke was the band is called “This Will Destroy You” but because they also have ridiculously long song names I’m guessing you couldn’t even see the band name 😂. Ah well, I guess I also could have shared “They move on tracks of never ending light”

I do like the song you shared though, beautiful!
 
Good news power truck is here.
Bad news- they got stuck in the dirt :oops:
1000048310.jpg

 
So I messed up. The joke was the band is called “This Will Destroy You” but because they also have ridiculously long song names I’m guessing you couldn’t even see the band name 😂. Ah well, I guess I also could have shared “They move on tracks of never ending light”

I do like the song you shared though, beautiful!
I saw the name, had my laugh. I seem to keep a lil too serious though.

And after hearing it. Steven Wilson drive and routines popped into my mind. I was like... which one.. which one...
 
@JoJosReef I wish I could get an office tank. I already have a canopy with lights
image.jpg
Wait, when did you find out you had an office that isn't just the cab of a truck???
 
Testing

:drooling-face: ;):face-with-tears-of-joy::loudly-crying-face::yawning-face::crying-face::grimacing-face::thinking-face::rolleyes::face-in-clouds::upside-down-face::zany-face:
 
:zany-face::drooling-face:;):face-with-tears-of-joy::loudly-crying-face::yawning-face::crying-face::grimacing-face::thinking-face::rolleyes::face-in-clouds::upside-down-face:
You're just now figuring out about the emojis? @AydenLincoln broke the news like a week ago, detritus-head.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new