There's something fishy about this build...

Just wait till she missuses the "c" word.
Star Wars Reaction GIF
 
Uhhh @JoJosReef are you okay?
Been a topic of debate for a long time.

More presently, might be a bit loopy from sleep deprivation. Had most of my NIH grant applications withdrawn due to having "foreign components". No money going to any foreigners, mind you, but some things like blood samples getting donated to us from outside the US (where a lot of diseases tend to happen) seems to have caught some attention. So I'm peddle to the metal writing new grants so my people can feed their families. No worries, though, I'm the prettiest science guy in SoCal, so worst case I've got OnlyScientists!
 
Been a topic of debate for a long time.

More presently, might be a bit loopy from sleep deprivation. Had most of my NIH grant applications withdrawn due to having "foreign components". No money going to any foreigners, mind you, but some things like blood samples getting donated to us from outside the US (where a lot of diseases tend to happen) seems to have caught some attention. So I'm peddle to the metal writing new grants so my people can feed their families. No worries, though, I'm the prettiest science guy in SoCal, so worst case I've got OnlyScientists!
So you liked 400+ posts of mine :face-with-tears-of-joy:
 
On that light note, here's my current top 5:

1. Don't stop the party - Black Eyed Peas
2. Pump It - Black eyed Peas
3. Fergalicious - Fergie Ferg!!
4. Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
5. I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas

Yes, bit of a theme: stay pumped, don't think (about the music)
 
On that light note, here's my current top 5:

1. Don't stop the party - Black Eyed Peas
2. Pump It - Black eyed Peas
3. Fergalicious - Fergie Ferg!!
4. Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
5. I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas

Yes, bit of a theme: stay pumped, don't think (about the music)
What about the Bass?
 
What about the Bass?
Everytime someone spells bass. I think of the fish. and often times I say the word bass, even as for music
Bass Fishing GIF by Karl's Bait & Tackle


So it goes
"it's not bass, it's

bass GIF
"

:downcast-face-with-sweat:
 
Everytime someone spells bass. I think of the fish. and often times I say the word bass, even as for music
Bass Fishing GIF by Karl's Bait & Tackle's Bait & Tackle


So it goes
"it's not bass, it's

bass GIF
"

:downcast-face-with-sweat:
It's all about it, too!

 
To be fair bass the sound should be spelled either base or baes
It's all about it, too!


How does one clean out ones ears?
 
Everytime someone spells bass. I think of the fish. and often times I say the word bass, even as for music
Bass Fishing GIF by Karl's Bait & Tackle's Bait & Tackle


So it goes
"it's not bass, it's

bass GIF
"

:downcast-face-with-sweat:
I do too.
 
It's all about it, too!


You see, now I've got this in my head and I'm sure it will not leave until I find something even worse to kick it out... This calls for a complete reset--good thing I've got my Wu Tang Mental Enema mix.
 
You see, now I've got this in my head and I'm sure it will not leave until I find something even worse to kick it out... This calls for a complete reset--good thing I've got my Wu Tang Mental Enema mix.

 
So I think I'm going to buy a coris wrasse for this tank. I miss mine and I think a baby will do fine and then I can move it over.
A yellow coris wrasse?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new