There's something fishy about this build...

Number Trio GIF
 
Well, I think it’s decided. Thank you all for helping me decide this reefing related topic. Only question is how much coffee should I dose to my tank and is there a way to remove all the red bull?
 
Well, I think it’s decided. Only question is how much coffee should I dose to my tank and is there a way to remove all the red bull?

I'm surprised the fish are still in the tank. Are they not used to their wings?

Looking good!! I would bump up the flow, maybe 30%...

Funnily enough, I have my flow at the minimum because I wildly oversized my gyres haha.
 
I'm surprised the fish are still in the tank. Are they not used to their wings?



Funnily enough, I have my flow at the minimum because I wildly oversized my gyres haha.

planet earth fish GIF by BBC America
 
I'm surprised the fish are still in the tank. Are they not used to their wings?



Funnily enough, I have my flow at the minimum because I wildly oversized my gyres haha.
The fish will accommodate and strengthen. I'm judging by the flat surface and weeping tentacles of all the lsp... but they do look healthy and a snapshot doesn't necessarily show everything...
 
Well, I think it’s decided. Thank you all for helping me decide this reefing related topic. Only question is how much coffee should I dose to my tank and is there a way to remove all the red bull?
1 2 shot latte at 6 ounces total.

Yuh, its happened. And my corals loved it with a mass bloom of cyano in the sump.
 
1 2 shot latte at 6 ounces total.

Yuh, its happened. And my corals loved it with a mass bloom of cyano in the sump.
Were you drinking coffee while in the cabinet?! That’s getting my cup of coffee too close to my cup of skimmate.

There is an Austin Powers clip I would post here but I’m scared of the mods. If you know you know
 
Well, I think it’s decided. Thank you all for helping me decide this reefing related topic. Only question is how much coffee should I dose to my tank and is there a way to remove all the red bull?
No redbull if you have inverts, sadly. Medium grind in a reactor. DO NOT let the media tumble.
 
Were you drinking coffee while in the cabinet?! That’s getting my cup of coffee too close to my cup of skimmate.

There is an Austin Powers clip I would post here but I’m scared of the mods. If you know you know
It was on topof the canopy. I told myself I'll reme.ber putting it there. Went and grabbed fish food, lifted the lid, and into the tankgoes my morning latte. The acros had mad extensions. I thought it was going tobe polyp bailout.
 
No redbull if you have inverts, sadly. Medium grind in a reactor. DO NOT let the media tumble.
After long deliberation, I agree. But only to half of that statement. Inverts are like the construction crew, they dont drink redbull.

They drink white monsters.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new