There's something fishy about this build...

May I present the last two years:
image.jpg

Unfortunately it no longer seems to work even when connected to an external monitor
Dang. May actually be time to call time off death. :/ lame.
 
No aggression 'so far' :)

Looking good, that is an awesome healthy looking tusk!
Of the wrasse in there it probably has one of the better reputations. That the dragon hasn’t bossed it about is a really good sign.
 
Well my PC has breathed its last…
@mjszos I believe you volunteered to help me replace it

I want something slightly more powerful then this and preferably something that isn’t made out of the cheapest most brittle plastic man can find. Doesn't have to be a laptop.
image.jpg

Not saying where I bought this pile of junk but @felda001 i may happen to have a bone to pick with you…


Jk
It’s survived an alright period of time of 5 years

What's your budget?
What do you plan on using it for?
Any specific software that it has to run reliably?
 
What's your budget?
What do you plan on using it for?
Any specific software that it has to run reliably?
I kind of got bored and went virtual shopping late last night… after finding my first choice was out of stock I went with a ASUS TUF A14 with some upgrades. Seemed like the best smaller gaming PC.

Sorry I was impatient
 
I kind of got bored and went virtual shopping late last night… after finding my first choice was out of stock I went with a ASUS TUF A14 with some upgrades. Seemed like the best smaller gaming PC.

Sorry I was impatient

That's a solid choice. I like the Asus stuff.
 
Some are, I don't think his is.
Hi all; thanks for the concern. not permanent but I didn't like the helplessness I felt when I was banned so; If you love something you have to let it go.
just stepping away for a bit because I think my added involvement is bringing extra scrutiny to all of you.
Will miss our banter but i really have to do some things IRL too.
 
Hi all; thanks for the concern. not permanent but I didn't like the helplessness I felt when I was banned so; If you love something you have to let it go.
just stepping away for a bit because I think my added involvement is bringing extra scrutiny to all of you.
Will miss our banter but i really have to do some things IRL too.
Good to know you’re alright. Hope you return when/if you’re ready and don’t you dare lose your sense of humor (just maybe be a bit more careful with it as it is apparently too dangerous)
 
Last edited:
Well we do have to be good little boys and girls. I’ve noticed that at least one other person is MIA….
So let’s all do our water changes and test our parameters…. Ok I mean let’s not go too crazy. Who tests anymore??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new