There's something fishy about this build...

Ive been muted for less. I wonder if he got the mute so we cant.

Even though you need a dirty mind to translate his stuff. So...
Leaving See Ya GIF by Austin Mahone
 
The flasher wrasse of lizards
IMG_3862.jpeg
When I was little (like at least 5 years ago) we would catch them, get them to open their mouth and bite onto our ear lobes and go around the house with green anole earrings. My mom loved that one. Almost as good as catching a corn snake and forgetting it's in your pocket.
 
When I was little (like at least 5 years ago) we would catch them, get them to open their mouth and bite onto our ear lobes and go around the house with green anole earrings. My mom loved that one. Almost as good as catching a corn snake and forgetting it's in your pocket.
This... explains a lot
 
I was talking to him yesterday. He's planning a short leave of absence for now.
 
He got the ban hammer and decided it was a good time to take a short break.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new