There's something fishy about this build...

Well, let's see, there are the Heathens, the Cronies, the Smorgs, the very exclusive Officelings .. so I'd have to venture a guess "Not Quite Dead Yets" aka "NoQuiDdYs"
1746837154777.gif
You’re on the right track but… that is my second favorite Monty Python movie. So maybe "blasphemers"?
1746838065810.gif


Or simply "Individuals"
1746838239682.gif

1746838191656.gif
 
You’re on the right track but… that is my second favorite Monty Python movie. So maybe "blasphemers"?
1746838065810.gif


Or simply "Individuals"
1746838239682.gif

1746838191656.gif
Fine..

“He said “Blessed are the cheesemakers.”

“The cheesemakers? What’s so special about the cheesemakers?”

1746838813698.gif


We are now the Cheesemakers.
 
Fine..

“He said “Blessed are the cheesemakers.”

“The cheesemakers? What’s so special about the cheesemakers?”

1746838813698.gif


We are now the Cheesemakers.
You win. Thou shalt all be called Cheesemakers save those who have not seen Life of Brian. They shall be known as a…
1746840095206.gif

@Anna K
 
Last edited:
AI blades grow and glow. If the background is gray then it’s on the grow side. If it’s purple the glow. I think maybe my corals under the glow are prettier? Which is annoying because the glow makes things hard to photograph.


Anyway someone name this acropora! I’m guessing “Dr Seuss” is already taken.
IMG_3948.jpeg

BTW I did not alter colors at all. This is just an orange filter and some folding with warmth.
SourSkittleSoup. Taste the rainbow.
 
Fine..

“He said “Blessed are the cheesemakers.”

“The cheesemakers? What’s so special about the cheesemakers?”

1746838813698.gif


We are now the Cheesemakers.
Cheese
Wallace And Gromit Cheese GIF
 
https://g.co/kgs/EXik8LX
And it is pronounced like you think.
IMG_3955.png

Only a 10-hour drive though I would somehow have to make it past a guy with a shovel and two cloud drivers... Cloud drivers are scary. I'd tell you why but my tired brain hasn't thought of a joke yet.
 
Nitrate 1.5ppm
Phosphate 0.38ppm
Alk 8.9dKH

See I do test sometimes! Obviously need to start adding nitrate again. Or should I start ammonia?

Maybe a bit of GFO too
 
Fun game time! Pee or all reagents mixed together. Winner gets the specimen jar (if they cover cost of shipping)!!
IMG_3958.jpeg
Detritus trap. My n unknown. My p. .03 or less
Lifted these rocks. Will test p later.
20250510_115650.jpg

Might break these apart as whem i moved them... detritus was a blanket of ash....
 
Nitrate 1.5ppm
Phosphate 0.38ppm
Alk 8.9dKH

See I do test sometimes! Obviously need to start adding nitrate again. Or should I start ammonia?

Maybe a bit of GFO too
Ammonia for sure. My sps have been loving it! (the hammers have not... probs because it is all hand dosed 2x a day though. Need another pump.)
I'm dosing 8-9ml a day mixed just a bit stronger than what randy recommends in his thread.
 
If it grows big enough it may have chunks cut off and sent to… Whatever my version of heathens are?
Slocke's "Saints"
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new