There's something fishy about this build...

Yeah, does not look like the picture and the skeleton showing is not a sign it was a healthy coral when shipped.


Also the blue Duncan I ordered seems to be just a common green. So… I guess thanks for the free stuff but I can't recommend.
Who was that from?
 
Please put a leash on that horse.

Did somebody say, "leash"?


The only animals who needs leashes here are the dogs:


IMG_5349.jpeg
 
Must you single me out?
I’m not sure I understand. Are those your dogs?

If you want me to roast you, too, I have no problem doing so. 🙃
 
I’m not sure I understand. Are those your dogs?

If you want me to roast you, I have no problem doing so. 🙃
Put on the fish net and let him have it!
 
I’m not sure I understand. Are those your dogs?

If you want me to roast you, too, I have no problem doing so. 🙃
Why did you remove the orange shoulder from your avatar? I liked it!
We still know it's you...
 
Why did you remove the orange shoulder from your avatar? I liked it!
We still know it's you...
Oh you noticed?

I’m going through an emo phase...

Nah, I’m playing. My avatar will come back once I release my upcoming pH article.

I’m still waiting for consent to roast you…
 
Oh you noticed?

I’m going through an emo phase...

Nah, I’m playing. My avatar will come back once I release my upcoming pH article.

I’m still waiting for consent to roast you…
Have at it. Just leave out anything about the things I am, do, say, or believe...
 
Oh you noticed?

I’m going through an emo phase...

Nah, I’m playing. My avatar will come back once I release my upcoming pH article.

I’m still waiting for consent to roast you…
Have at it. Just leave out anything about the things I do, say, or believe...
Lol. Let me have it, I'll kick it back, it's all love. do we need a safe word in case you start getting offended? ;-)
 
Lol. Let me have it, I'll kick it back, it's all love. do we need a safe word in case you start getting offended? ;-)
Let them rip, just imagine I'm tom Brady

Ah, consent. Fantastic.



Maybe let’s start nice, easy, and slow and just lightly bring up that biohazard you were cooking in your tank.

Folklore says it was an algae, but I think it was mistaken for a blobfish.




IMG_3001.jpeg








This is the part where you insert the algae. If not, I can do the honors. 😘
 
Ah, consent. Fantastic.



Maybe let’s start nice, easy, and slow and just lightly bring up that biohazard you were cooking in your tank.

Folklore says it was an algae, but I think it was mistaken for a blobfish.




IMG_3001.jpeg








This is the part where you insert the algae. If not, I can do the honors. 😘
Lol. I forget what you/taricha called that stuff...(?)
It wasn't bad. Easily removable in whole pieces, slow growing.
I felt stupid when I tried siphoning it out with water change and the 1st piece just clogged the hose. I gave up and left it alone. It slowly dissappear, I think the naso ate it- it's practically gone now..


Swing harder ;-)
 
Honestly, I feel that marco prevented all the other normal algea. I thought it looked like a tumor or a hollow brain.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new