There's something fishy about this build...

I hope you're not implying that I'm a <gasp> Wrasse Wrangler, good sir!

Reel It In Jay Buhner GIF by Northwest Motorsport
Was reading diagonal and thought you said wrasse dangler. Then thought, I could see you getting yourself thread banned on purpose from Sam's build.
 
Was reading diagonal and thought you said wrasse dangler. Then thought, I could see you getting yourself thread banned on purpose from Sam's build.
Ahem...

Wiggly Wrasses, an Haiku:

Reaching out my hand
Wrangling the dangle's angle
Slippery when wet

Fin
 
Last edited:
Ahem...

Wiggly Wrasses, a Haiku:

Reaching out my hand
Wrangling the dangle's angle
Slippery when wet

Fin
Bravo!!! Bellissimo!!
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards


You know what they say! The angle of your dangle is directly proportional to the mass of your wrasse!
 
Ahem...

Wiggly Wrasses, a Haiku:

Reaching out my hand
Wrangling the dangle's angle
Slippery when wet

Fin
Well done!

See, this proves my point when I try to convince people that you are actually pretty smart. I'll have to bookmark your post and direct naysayers there.
 
Well done!

See, this proves my point when I try to convince people that you are actually pretty smart. I'll have to bookmark your post and direct naysayers there.
No, no, no... please remember that "I'm pretty, not smart". Although, "pretty not smart" works, too.

happy cristiano ronaldo GIF
 
Got a Naoko fairy and a purple firesfish.

I think I'm overdue taking a fish inventory:
  1. Banggai cardinal fish
  2. Female ocellaris clown
  3. Male ocellaris clown
  4. Common foxface
  5. Royal Gramma
  6. Female mandarin
  7. Blue star leopard
  8. Timor wrasse
  9. Pearly jawfish
  10. Lyretail hogfish
  11. Walindi fairy
  12. Exquisite fairy
  13. Naoko fairy
  14. Purple firefish

Sadly I just noticed my Midas blenny is MIA. I've had it forever so not too surprised but sad. May make the firefish happier though.
 
You're the third person, recently, who got that wrasse. Not the same wrasse but the same species. (Naoko)
For a second, I thought you were accusing my wrasse of being promiscuous ;)
 
You're the third person, recently, who got that wrasse. Not the same wrasse but the same species. (Naoko)
It's my third time attempting a Naoko. They seem to get UNWD more then any other species. They have the best personality though…
 
It's my third time attempting a Naoko. They seem to get UNWD more then any other species. They have the best personality though…
Good luck this time. Hopefully, it will be, as they say. "Third time is the charm."
 
Well... I think I can no longer suggest Naoko, again there is something off about this wrasse and I suspect it's early UNWD. I wonder if it's something to do with the distributer my LFS uses. This is my third attempt and never had success.

It's a shame as I've been enjoying having a trio of fairies.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new