There's something fishy about this build...

The promptness of your reply is brutal.
Animated GIF
 
I'm still in Alabama…
Has anyone ever gotten so bored that they started bird watching?

This is the second time this has happened to me. Send help or I may start fishing soon and how bored do you have to be to do that?!
IMG_8309.png

Ignore the top two, I was going through my old Namibian bird list and forgot to change the date on a couple.
 
I'm still in Alabama…
Has anyone ever gotten so bored that they started bird watching?

This is the second time this has happened to me. Send help or I may start fishing soon and how bored do you have to be to do that?!
IMG_8309.png

Ignore the top two, I was going through my old Namibian bird list and forgot to change the date on a couple.
What's in Alabama?
 
I'm still in Alabama…
Has anyone ever gotten so bored that they started bird watching?

This is the second time this has happened to me. Send help or I may start fishing soon and how bored do you have to be to do that?!
IMG_8309.png

Ignore the top two, I was going through my old Namibian bird list and forgot to change the date on a couple.
16263.jpg
 
And West Virginia..
Those good Ole boys be like, "HEY, THAT'S MY SISTER"!
Lol
You know how you can tell the tooth brush was invented in west Virginia?




Because if it was made anywhere else it would be called a teeth brush
 
Or after a divorce on the courthouse steps. Does this mean we are not still cousins?
Nah, I think this is what "once removed" is all about.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new