Thermostatic fan control.

Mole

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have an idea how to set one up in a canopy? My new tank has a canopy has two fans which are on 100% of the time. I'd like to set them up to be thermostatically controlled so they only run when necessary.

I have an idea but just want to make sure I'm thinking correctly. Thanks

OP
OP
Mole

Mole

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Exactly what I was looking for.

Amazon.com : Coolerguys Cabcool1202 Dual 120mm Fan Cooling Kit w/thermal control for Cabinet or Home Theaters : Computer Cooling Products : Computers & Accessories

[h=2]Product Description[/h][h=3][/h]
CabCool1202 Dual 120mm Fan Cooler Kit for Cabinet / Home Theaters w/Thermal Control

This is a kit for a two fan unit (13" x 6.25" x 1.25") that is meant to cool your cabinet or multimedia center.

Now with New Style - Fan Grills - Better Flow. Now with more space and largerholes between honeycomb grill.

Can be mounted on any side of a cabinet, where room permits, by cutting a hole approximately 3/4" smaller on all sides of the outside bracket. Insert completed cooler assembly in hole and attach to cabinet with appropriate screws. Fans can be set to blow into or out of the cabinet depending on your needs. If you need additional information contact us.

DC 12V fans that are powered by our CS 110v AC to 12v DC Power Supply (included)

Also includes a thermal controller. Built in thermal sensor. Controls power to your fans to cool when you need it. With external temperature probe wire for spot placement.

On at 86.7°F off at 81°F

Cooling Unit includes the following:

(1) CS 110v AC to 12v DC Power Supply with 4 Pin Molex Adapter
(2) Ultra quiet 120mm Fans
(1) Black Acrylic Fan bracket (13" x 6.25" x .125")
(1) Coolerguys Thermal Controller
(2) Black 120mm Honeycomb Mesh Fan Grills (NEW STYLE BETTER AIRFLOW
(2) Black 120mm Fan Grills
(16) Fan Screws
Pack - 4" Nylon Multi-Purpose Tie Black
(4) #6 - 1/2" black Cabinet screw
All necessary screws, cables, and fasteners to complete the unit.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 171 67.6%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back