These mini packs are hot!

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
9,685
Reaction score
6,128
Location
Buffalo
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pack #1 - $350 SOLD
DSC_0077 copy.jpg


Pack #2 - $150 SOLD
DSC_0065 copy.jpg


Pack #3 - $175 SOLD
DSC_0107 copy.jpg


Sweet Ultra Milli - $199 Shipped
DSC_0116 copy.jpg
 
Last edited:
I have to stop looking at your posts. Each time I want to PM, I'll take then all.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new