These things make me want to get out!

BlazinNano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,095
Reaction score
1,489
Location
AltamonteSprings, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Almost three years ago I bought a $15 clownfish. She has gone through 4 tank upgrades. She is on her second male clown. She was the first saltwater fish i have owned in my life. Look what I found today!

834.jpg
 
Dam bro that sucks. I had a couple fish do that with me. I found out it was a royal dotty back damsel being a bully.
 
Everyone in the tank has been in there for a year now. Nothing at all has changed one single bit in a year. I tried to add a couple chromis a couple months ago and she bit the crap out of them and killed three chromis in a matter of an hour. She ruled the tank.
 
Sorry for your loss. I know I've been there. I came home to my dog sniffing at my bluespot jawfish on the floor about a year ago. Looks like it's time to make some mesh tops!
 
Sorry bro for your loss, that really sucks crap when stuff like that happens..I just lost a puppy and it broke mine and my daughters heart!!! Today I went out and we found a little puppy in a real bad situation and ended up getting it..It wasn't nearly as neat as the one that passed away but the way we looked at it is that we saved it from its poor conditions and my daughter turns to me and says see daddy if Little Boss didn't pass away we would of never rescued Lucky so what ever its worth maybe its your calling !!!
 
i feel ya i had three leopard wrasses in my tank since the beggining wich was like 8 months ago one jumped out and the other two went into the sand never to come back out. then my leds got busted (thankfully ecoxotic replaced them) then my fuge cracked down the bottom leaking for about 24 hrs before i noticed it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new