OP
OP
F

FishPersonFL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Lance Umansky take a look at modular marine for over flows. Not trying to give you more to look into but after doing allot of research I went with them over shadow.
SOO many things to consider (of course). and theres + and minus with literally every single thing and every sub thing of that thing lol. And Posititve and Negative reviews of each . But I need all the info that I have and I really appreciate every bit of it.
*I was going to get the Ghost 2 overflow. But The one you mentioned wont flood even if the drains stop. I guess the only situation they can is if both drains get stopped up. I'm assuming the Ghost 2 outside overflow is lower than the inside as well ugh. I'm in a 4th story apt so it's a concern. Though at least the max that can overflow is less the all the water in the sump plus the level of water over the outside of the outside overflow. Still alot. So I'm thinking now to find a water catch tray for under the stand. Which I should probably look for anyhow.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 83 48.0%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 54 31.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.9%

Back