Thief

MooseMint

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
14
Location
🥲
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's a Thief! .... And it me 😝
I have come to steal everyone's ideas as I am unhappy with my tank and want to give it new life. 🥸
Hello! I don't post much and am still deciding if I want to reuse my current tank or get a new one. Mine looks like it has been through war due to a snail that had a broken shell scratching the inside and my meaning well nephew scratching the outside lol but I'll make a build thread when I figure it all out.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
My recommendation in best glass scraper: Tunze and only use the plastic blade. I previously used the most expensive Flipper with the double. ETA blade. It cleans very well but also scratches up my glass. This is somewhat due to my having a sandbed and some user error. No “user error” issues with Tunze in half a year so far! My new tank thankfully without noticeable scratches so far.
 
There's a Thief! .... And it me 😝
I have come to steal everyone's ideas as I am unhappy with my tank and want to give it new life. 🥸
Hello! I don't post much and am still deciding if I want to reuse my current tank or get a new one. Mine looks like it has been through war due to a snail that had a broken shell scratching the inside and my meaning well nephew scratching the outside lol but I'll make a build thread when I figure it all out.
You can’t steal that which is given freely!
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!

Sounds like a great excuse for an upgrade!
 
There's a Thief! .... And it me 😝
I have come to steal everyone's ideas as I am unhappy with my tank and want to give it new life. 🥸
Hello! I don't post much and am still deciding if I want to reuse my current tank or get a new one. Mine looks like it has been through war due to a snail that had a broken shell scratching the inside and my meaning well nephew scratching the outside lol but I'll make a build thread when I figure it all out.
IMG_0757.png
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new