things for BSJ

austin_socal

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2024
Messages
418
Reaction score
165
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
I have a BSJ and lately he has been playing with the hermits and snails in my tank. I do not have anything else for him to play with instead, so I was wondering what you guys thought I should get for him so he stops bothering my CUC.
TIA :)
 
You'll want to crush up some live rock into pieces small enough for him to build with. You can also get empty shells and toss them in too. I had one for a while and he was my absolute favorite fish I've ever owned. Chances are though, if anything gets close to the burrow, it'll be picked up and tossed anyways lol mine didn't tolerate any tresspassers!
 
You'll want to crush up some live rock into pieces small enough for him to build with. You can also get empty shells and toss them in too. I had one for a while and he was my absolute favorite fish I've ever owned. Chances are though, if anything gets close to the burrow, it'll be picked up and tossed anyways lol mine didn't tolerate any tresspassers
Awesome, I’ll try that!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new