things you know you should do more often

Knight_Fall

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, so i have seen some threads kind of like this and i am just curious to see if i am the only one that procrastinates on doing some things. so he goes. a list of things you know you should do more often for your tank, but because of this, that, or the other it always gets pushed to the side.

guess i can go first. i am horrible about doing regular water changes.....or i think i am. i do about 20-30 gallons on my 125 about every 6 weeks.

p.s. if there is a post like this some where else will some one post a link so i can follow it there?

SDguy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Change my carbon, test my alk, and clean my protein skimmer.

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Water changes. I can only mix up a max of 20 gallons of saltwater. And with a new baby I am doing it about once every month-6 weeks. I have 150 gallons of water total in my system. So I do a little over 10% a month or so :(

Also I have to try to take a few minutes each day to go see the tank and just look. TRY! It's crazy. So I take my baby in there and I'll just hold her as long as she will sit still and we stare at the tank.

But I would shoot a hole in the tank for my girl :) so she comes first! The tank isn't suffering just wish there was more time for everything.

jstlsn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should really clean my skimmer more often.

I am also really lazy when it comes to cleaning the glass.

aherre07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Water changes and cleaning my skimmer. By the time I fill my water resevoir its gone due to filling my ATO. limited space in fishroom so I cannot have more than one storage container.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back