things you know you should do more often

Knight_Fall

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2012
Messages
54
Reaction score
2
Location
sumter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, so i have seen some threads kind of like this and i am just curious to see if i am the only one that procrastinates on doing some things. so he goes. a list of things you know you should do more often for your tank, but because of this, that, or the other it always gets pushed to the side.

guess i can go first. i am horrible about doing regular water changes.....or i think i am. i do about 20-30 gallons on my 125 about every 6 weeks.

p.s. if there is a post like this some where else will some one post a link so i can follow it there?
 
Change my carbon, test my alk, and clean my protein skimmer.
 
Water changes. I can only mix up a max of 20 gallons of saltwater. And with a new baby I am doing it about once every month-6 weeks. I have 150 gallons of water total in my system. So I do a little over 10% a month or so :(

Also I have to try to take a few minutes each day to go see the tank and just look. TRY! It's crazy. So I take my baby in there and I'll just hold her as long as she will sit still and we stare at the tank.

But I would shoot a hole in the tank for my girl :) so she comes first! The tank isn't suffering just wish there was more time for everything.
 
I should really clean my skimmer more often.

I am also really lazy when it comes to cleaning the glass.
 
Water changes and cleaning my skimmer. By the time I fill my water resevoir its gone due to filling my ATO. limited space in fishroom so I cannot have more than one storage container.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new