Thinking about a 150ish fowlr

Resendes Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2016
Messages
61
Reaction score
25
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have a reef tank, but want to add a fowlr. Not sure if everyone here is strictly reefers?
I’m thinking around a 150 gallon.
Trying to research how many fish can live in one.
Couple fish I’m looking at are:
Snowflake eel
Couple Yellow tangs
Raccoon butterfly fish
Bursa triggerfish

Does this seem like a well
Stocked 150? Or too heavy? I can easily fit more?
Can anyone share their opinions?
 
I've seen some nice fish only systems posted on here. I think as long as you have a big skimmer and can keep waste exported you're good to go.
 
Each tank's bioload varies, so that will have to be something you will have to determine, but that list should be fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new