Thinking of ordering this tank?

Buy the parts separately and save $800-900. I think it's an awful deal.
 
its actually cheaper if you buy all the components separately, even if you buy all of them from MD. you will save about $50.

And I would not put the RB and the radion in the same category...period. additionally, I would much prefer an IM tank to a JBJ. as well as having 8 more gallons...I think it is a better looking tank and would go that route. But, its your money, spend it how you please.
 
I was 2 minutes from paying for this exact tank however at the last minute my wife saw a rimless 60 gal & liked that better. I love the look of the Nuvo & it seems to be the best nano out there
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new