Third time better be the charm

Take a pic and send it to Adam he will probably replace it
1000044695.jpg

Gonna see how it does tonight.
 
When is your BattleBox arriving? (I want to be stoked again.)
We know now who doest read and just comments :)

Happy birthday. I wanted to be the last person to wish you a happy birthday;)
 
We know now who doest read and just comments :)

Happy birthday. I wanted to be the last person to wish you a happy birthday;)
Read what comments? I'm just here to look at the pictures which, btw, I don't recall seeing of your BB corals.

Thanks for the BD wishes!

You know, everything is looking very up for you. Bees, coral, 3D printer... you're on a roll and I don't see it ending any time soon!
 
Tsa GC delivery today then no more frags for a year.
Need to order salt. Tested the mantis tank and nutrients were way high. No wonder she wast acting normal. 2 water changes yesterday and she's moving around more. Making up some more for some changes over the next few days. Set a reminder on alexa so I do them more routinely going forward.
 
Let's just say not impressed w. TSA and wont use them in the future. Bags leaked, water was cold, frag was lose in bag fell out of plastic shot glass, pods and phyto had no bottled on date, 1 pod bottle leaked.
But it was free so why complain right. They aren't getting any of my $ though.
1000044755.jpg
1000044756.jpg
1000044760.jpg
1000044762.jpg
1000044761.jpg
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new