This amazing crosshatch trigger for my reef!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter lsingh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lsingh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2011
Messages
1,100
Reaction score
83
Location
san antonio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hve kept one about 5 years ago and he did well in my 180gln reef ...

This one I couldn't pass ..kinda has blue lines running across his face ..he is going in my 300gln reef system ..whatcha all say!!
qa7u4y4y.jpg



Thanks
Lucky Singh


Thanks
Lucky Singh
 
Absolutely stunning! One of the best I've seen. I've always dreamed of owning one.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Love it!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 
Beautiful fish lucky, be sure to get some more pics up once he's in your tank
 
Congratulations. That's a stunning looking fish.

A friend got one for his 540g reef recently and it has been slowly dining upon his shoal of Anthias.... Be careful it's still a trigger :)

Dave B
 
I want to see it in the tank, fully colored up. Looks like an incredible fish!
 
Super Bad! Love it, that's what having a big tank is about.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new