This blows my mind...What do you hear?

What do you hear?

  • Yanny

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Laurel

    Votes: 36 66.7%
  • Both

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Neither

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    54
I hear Laurel.

I listened to it twice trying to hear "Yanny" and couldn't.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new