This Coral Put A Smile On Face!!!!

No not for sale. Just sharing my Insanity Blasto. :)
 
blastos_zpsca860962.jpg


Coral is not for sale just for sharing. Thank you
way awesome! 1smile1
 
Whoa!! Stunning!!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 
Is there a list to get a frag of this thing when it grows out?! I want one!!
 
I have a soft spot for blastos and I think that hit it. Blastos like that are not easy to come by.

:hail:
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new