This hobby has been tainted for me.

  • Thread starter Thread starter dantimdad
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I consider you a friend as well. I would love to meet you when we go to Asheville in April. It's a honeymoon but, she has already agreed that on the last day, I can meet up with folks on the trip back. :)

It sounds really good to me. I like Ashville and good company. ;)
 
It sounds really good to me. I like Ashville and good company. ;)
That’s cool
Have met so many cool people through this hobby. Have been welcomed into so many homes, and have welcomed so many into mine. To not only conduct trades or whatever, but to become friends that can share knowledge and experience. A great hobby with an awesome community!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new