This hobby is absolutely insane

starfishguy869

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2023
Messages
258
Reaction score
78
Location
Quebec
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_3402.png

Why is it that expensive?
 
It’s “rare” I guess?? :rolleyes:
 
I've always been baffled by Asians paying 10s of thousands for a goldfish. It all makes sense now...
 
He's in Canada and the hammer is from Australia most likely. So he probably paid 2/3 of that just getting it air shipped to Canada lol. He's got to make his shipping money back. :face-with-tears-of-joy:

I like his Youtube channel though.
 
I have some ultra rare, holy grail, splatter, bounce, blah blah blah GSP I'll sell for $1000 a frag. Shipping not included.

Hobby is full of things to waste money on unfortunately
 
I mean he’s willing to cover shipping…the price just includes all the necessary permits and everything for it to be shipped into the US. Who knew I had $150k coral in my tank (my hammers about 20 heads or so). Need to sell it and pay off my house, car and credit cards lol
 
It is, but fragbox always ups their prices on their ''free shipping'' section. Its not really worth it since you end up paying more for a coral to save the shipping cost, which offsets the savings.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new