this hobby is ridiculous

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I truly wonder how many they've actually sold. I'm sure some people somehow believed the claims (which even if true would be far from worth the cost imo).
I wouldn't pay anything at all for it. This appears to be a company that tried to rip people off intentionally. If they were the cheapest on the market tomorrow, I wouldn't touch them because I wouldn't want the company to get my 50 cents or whatever.

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am starting a new company selling these. It is a prototype so more professional photos and packaging will come later.

It is guaranteed (guarantee is void once the package is open) to grow your corals by 3000% more than currently available products.

The new CSF (Coral SuperFood) has been thoroughly tested by my mate Bob and he said it was awesome. So much so that he said he would try it again if I gave him another free sample.

The composition of the new CSF is proprietary so cannot be divulged but, if I was allowed to release that information, you would be amazed at what is crammed into that small dot.

Launch price will be $20 per grain (weight varies), plus shipping.

(The product is the speck of food on the paper).

IMG_6694.jpeg

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am starting a new company selling these. It is a prototype so more professional photos and packaging will come later.

It is guaranteed (guarantee is void once the package is open) to grow your corals by 3000% more than currently available products.

The new CSF (Coral SuperFood) has been thoroughly tested by my mate Bob and he said it was awesome. So much so that he said he would try it again if I gave him another free sample.

The composition of the new CSF is proprietary so cannot be divulged but, if I was allowed to release that information, you would be amazed at what is crammed into that small dot.

Launch price will be $20 per grain (weight varies), plus shipping.

(The product is the speck of food on the paper).

IMG_6694.jpeg
Renee Zellweger Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back