This Isn't Even Proper (Addicts, KEEP OUT!!! You have been warned!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter macon77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I see that you have at least 2 of em in there, so they must be splitting. My question to you good sir is, how fast are they reproducing and how long till you put one up for auction, lol?
 
It's nice and I'm not saying this because I already own a own jawbreaker but from your pic it doesn't even look any where near as bright as a jb.... That don't mean anything thou that's a really nice shroom regardless and totally out of the norm from what we see every day... I would love to see the 2 side by side.... It's a nice piece without a doubt!!!!1smile1
 
Several very nice looking shrooms you have there. I find myself awestruck looking at the picture, i must leave now.... must...run....from.. shroom.
 
I must admit this is a one of a kind shroom and very very nice but please dont forget sharing is caring cut cut cut cut lol
 
That is amazingly nice! I think a lot of softies are overlooked too. Not just mushrooms, but Nephthea, Cladiella, etc.
 
Well, I have something of an interesting update here. I am being forced to reevaluate my prior identification of this mushroom. I previously stated that I didn't believe this to be a Disc. Neglecta. A friend of mine came over to visit, and we were talking about the mushrooms. He seems to think that the critter is, in fact, a Neglecta. So, I am currently reconsidering my prior ID, with a particular emphasis being placed on waiting until the critter matures further before making any further ID efforts. Sorry for any confusion this has caused.
 
I firgured id come to this reef forum to look at the pictures of mushrooms since its my favorite coral and i seen some nice pictures on here.I wasnt a member but what better way to enter a forum then threw something like this.

I feel your pain lol

I can literally say i would be panic.......paincy.......lol i cant spell panicly.

I feel like crying because i really dont think ill ever own this mushroom and i feel like ill be searching for it like indiana jones seacrhes for his treasures.Dont cut it though it is like a great gemstone.

Alot of things run threw my mind and im sure when you first brought this thing home you were really acting weird because it was so awesome.

I dont know what to type to get you to sell me ones of those but i have some nice mushrooms as well maybe that would encourage a sale.Its all i can offer besides money..............................

Congratulations on your treasure there.Could you post another photo?
 
Ever since I saw this thread I started buying mushrooms that I thought were cool. Been on the lookout for something exotic like this! Thanks for sharing!!!
 
That is gorgeous wow! I love mushrooms and wish I could afford some unique ones. What a beautiful coral!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new