This light for a 10G nano

A 10 gallon is going to be kinda tricky probably since most led fixtures are designed to cover larger tanks.
 
Reef radiance nano 60 is good. I have one over my 8 ga. Massive growth in the 2 months I've had it.
 
$_57.JPG

20X3W LED Aquarium Light Coral Reef Saltwater Tropical Fish Tank | eBay
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new