This Love Hate Relationship With Maspect Gyre

This Love Hate Relationship With Maxspect Gyre

I have to have linear pumps......Do I buy these again ? Another bad motor block. URGH

Is there a better Linear pump ?
I believe Maxspect makes all gyres. I could be wrong.

If I may ask, how many did you replace and how long do they last? Also are you running them at 100% ?

There is Pantha Rhei Hydro Wizard linear pumps. I never used them my tank is just small for them.
 
I have an 8’ tank and it’s the only ones I use. I’ve also been through 2 bad pump motors over 3 years. I just replace them when they crap out. Wish they were more reliable and had greater longevity.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new