this makes my eyes water.

Blackhawk Fan

Jedi Reefer
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2009
Messages
3,448
Reaction score
242
Location
Valparaiso Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sick.jpg
 
wow, that made me just go "ooohhhhh gosh.... " ugh. why would you do that !!! lol
 
I wonder what else she could put in that eye :)
 
Thats what I was thinking. Its like the guys that put swords down there throat, what made them think of trying it.
Wake up one day and think... maybe I can put my finger between my eye and eye lid and then actually try it?


how did she figure she was capable of doing that..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new