This pack is for stick lovers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This epic pack is loaded with all the goodies and is on the website now! LINK - SOLD

Top - OG Cali Tort, TCK Thunderbolt, TCK Grapefruit, JF Fox flame, TCK Goku, BC Purple Flamingo

2nd – TCK Fire ant, TCK Pikachu, TCK Crazy Dragon, ARC Burning Bush, Yellow Tips

3rd – TCK Rose Acro, TCK Firepower, BK Chem Creme de la Creme, RRC Supreme, RRC Wonderland, RRC Pink Caddy

4th – RRC Hellfire Echinata, RRC Elektra, RR Orange Passion, TCK Skywalker, TCK Dragonfire

5th – TCK Dragonslayer Milli, ARC Proximo, TCK King Acro, PC Rainbow, TCK Green Monster

6th – TCK Something Epic, TCK Ultimate Stag, TCK Red Titan Stag, TSA Bill Murray, TCK Fuchsia Volcano

DSC_0028.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm almost afraid to ask...

How much?
it's a lot, but these are some of the best of the best. We will update the pic in a week if it hasn't sold when they are encrusting

CMO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear god. Are there colony photos of these anywhere? Kind of a lot without even being able to see the mother colonies. Obviously some of these are well known but I just google searched a hand full of the TCK stuff I'm not familiar with and couldn't find much.

Last edited:

CMO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow!!

is that your guesstimate, a bid or the actual price?

Actual price. They have a link to the pack on their site above. Not much of a bulk discount in that price with an average price of nearly $150 per frag. But then again, some epic colony shots might help justify the ask....

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear god. Are there colony photos of these anywhere? Kind of a lot without even being able to see the mother colonies. Obviously some of these are well known but I just google searched a hand full of the TCK stuff I'm not familiar with and couldn't find much.
There are colony shots of the high end reefraft canada stuff on their social media page. We admit, we need to update our colony shots on a gallery page.

Reactions: CMO

zoous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow those are some amazing colors!!! ;Wideyed If your a big baller this is the ultimate sps pack for you.

AngryMike2016

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool! I was very happy with the two frags I ordered during your last live sale.

jschultzbass

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$136/stick isn't a bad price looking at what they're listing. Buying each one individually would cost a LOT more. The price is high because THERE ARE A LOT OF STICKS. No other vendors posts everything in white light, everyone knows this. For whatever reason you have a beef for a vendor doing what EVERY vendor does. Name a good looking stick, sell it at a premium. TCK has a great reputation. If you don't like it, shop at your local store like you said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back