This pack is for stick lovers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pic courtesy of RRC
64329088_2272983229487545_6177396151247962112_n.jpg

I saw that one but I didn't see where is showed the title - most photos they post don't give the name. Is this definitely the supreme?

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dan @TCK Corals bringing the heat! Don't forget the TCK Firepower. Loving mine I picked up a couple of weeks ago.

CMO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Expensive for sure, but these aren’t your run of the mill acros.

Never seen a bland TCK coral.

Edit: Porsche is expensive too, but once you drive one, you’ll never go back.

Except the yellow tip, pc rainbow and Cali tort. How did those get in there. Lol

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reactions: CMO
OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Your right I don’t like it and won’t buy from them because I have morals and ethics. I didn’t not have a (what ever a beef is with a vender). Maybe actually read what I wrote and see that it was just a simple opinion. In addition if I am paying 4500 for coral, I would like to see it in normal light because that’s my option to do so. The price is high because they are making a lot of profit and money. Yes I get it people need to make money but within reason. It’s not like I can’t afford that package, but I have a philosophy any body can have a nice reef with lots of money. So try my way have a nice reef with very little money, it’s more of a challenge. In addition I will shop at my lfs and always will. They are amazing low price and great corals. I don’t care about names, I just want a natural reef. I have ordered from a few venders and they were super nice. This was nothing against the vendor, you have a right to not like my opinion and or how I say it. But at least comprehend it correctly. To be honest you sound a lot like Yosemite Sam in looney tunes, not a nice disposition.’
We value your perspective. Thank you

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No disagreement there! Just meant those ones are run of the mill compared to the rest. PC Rainbow is still one of my all time favorites!
Run of the mill perhaps... only because of the efforts by hobbyists/aquaculture. It has a great track record of survival, and thrives in a multitude of different reef aquarium habitats :). The color though is truly breathtaking even if it's become more "common" these days, and looked great as part of the pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 31 26.5%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 22.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 20.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back