This site is amazing!

Orlando Ross

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2021
Messages
17
Reaction score
42
Location
Orlando FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I’ve been on here for a week and it’s just fullllll of knowledge I can’t stop reading so decided to make an account. It’s been about 8 years since my last SW tank so I’m so ready to get into it again. Should have mine up in the next month. Huge thanks to the guys that have this site going.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hey guys I’ve been on here for a week and it’s just fullllll of knowledge I can’t stop reading so decided to make an account. It’s been about 8 years since my last SW tank so I’m so ready to get into it again. Should have mine up in the next month. Huge thanks to the guys that have this site going.
Welcome!!!

I'm recently back after an 8 year break too! This place is indeed the best!!!

Be sure to start a build thread! After a hiatus that long, you'll surely benefit from a place to document your progression and receive feedback from other members.
 
Hey guys I’ve been on here for a week and it’s just fullllll of knowledge I can’t stop reading so decided to make an account. It’s been about 8 years since my last SW tank so I’m so ready to get into it again. Should have mine up in the next month. Huge thanks to the guys that have this site going.
Welcome back to the hobby!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new