OP
JasonK84

JasonK84

I want more!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to copy the link from here to another window to get the video to play. But it played.

Wow! . That is a lot of tanks! Layout looks good for access. Are you planning on a tusk again? I was wanting a tusk but now I’m leaning more towards fairy wrasse.

I love all the plants combined with the tanks.
I would love to have another. Maybe after I get these last 2 tanks up and running. Sure wish I knew what happened to the 1st one.
My next fish will be a six line wrasse to help wipe out these flatworms that are taking over the 30 gallon reef.

OP
OP
JasonK84

JasonK84

I want more!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, the wife didn’t much like the rearrange I did. Said the tank in the middle of the room intruded into her space for working at her plants. I tried giving her the most room there as I could. I’ve made 1 last adjustment. If she still is against it then I guess my room will be short 1 more 40 breeder. I didn’t have any permanent plans for that on really. Was considering using it as a hospital tank for when I have sick fish. I’ve already got my QT in the house but it’s just pretty small for some of the fish and how much they have and will still grow. Here is my last effort to give her more space before I ditch the 40 breeder peninsula hospital tank.
I Just switched the 2 that are circled in the second pic. The hydroponic system can easily be moved while she is working because it’s on casters.
If someone sees a better configuration for the space please let me know.

E6A4E85A-2B3F-4CBF-8101-8A31094D1F94.jpeg 062D0824-A961-4391-A3C5-6284DD1D7DA3.jpeg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back