This will be a slow build

Once you know how to use one, you will always need one around! I've been using my work's lathes and mills for my current build, but I am actually getting a new job soon, so I am going to lose my access ;Sour I've got a little lathe and mill at home, but there is nothing like the manual iron.
 
I may ask my buddy to make by panels like yours can you take a picture of the magnetic areas on the panels and stand when you are free :D
IMG_2196.JPG
 
Love the stand, nice build.
Very impressive scape!, can you tell me how you made it?
Super Glue and what?

Nice tank, the over flow is cool. Does not take up any space inside your tank.
One thing I will add, what out for warp on the panels as your magnets will no longer work.

I had to add ............. a few of these to the front panel. Magnets at the top.
This is a test piece.

IMG_3497.JPG


IMG_3462.JPG
 
How did you attach the light hanger behind the tank?

The rock work looks terrific, nice job.

Thanks I am not artistic at all. It took me a long time to get it to look good to me. I think i have as much unsed rock as I used.

The light brackets are attached using the studs and nuts that they came with drilled holes in the 3/4 plywood back on the stand.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new